advertisement | your ad here
Meal deals at casinos
For club members.
Not valid on holidays or special events. Must be 21. Subject to change without notice.
Swipe your Club Paradise card at any Paradise Rewards kiosk to receive free buffet voucher.
One free breakfast, lunch or dinner on Tuesdays
One free breakfast, lunch or dinner on Thursdays
One free breakfast, lunch or dinner on Wednesdays
Bistro Napa Monday – Friday, 5 pm – 6 pm
Pan Seared Maple Leaf Duck Breast
$18 ($ 29 value)
½ Maine Lobster and Coulotte Steak (8 oz) $ 20 ($40 value)
Café Alfresco Monday – Friday, 2 pm – 6 pm
2-4-1 Wood-Fired Brick Oven Pizza or Pasta
(Up to $14.99 value)
Purple Parrot Early Bird Specials
Monday – Friday, 2 pm – 6 pm
Chicken Pot Pie $10.99 ($12.99 value)
Pot Roast $11.99 ($13.99 value)
Broiled Salmon $12.99 ($16.99 value)
All-You-Can-Eat Salad Bar $7.99 ($11.99 value)
Late Night Purple Parrot 12 am – 6 am
Steak and Eggs $8.99 ($14.99 value)
2 Eggs and choice of Bacon, Sausage or Ham $4.99 ($9.99 value)
Cheeseburger in Paradise $6.99 ($10.59 value)
Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille
Monday – Thursday, 8:30 am – 10:00 am
2-4-1 Breakfast Buffet ($11.99)
Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille
Monday- Thursday, 8:30am-10:00am
• Two-for-One Breakfast Buffet
Silver Legacy Hotel Casino (Deluxe Room)
$299 Per Person
$299 per person. One night room and tax at the Silver Legacy Hotel Casino. One round of golf per person at Coyote Moon Golf Course. One round of golf per person at Old Greenwood Golf Course. One Silver Legacy coupon book per person valued at $75 i
Lakeside Inn & Casino
Lakeside Inn Starting At Special II
$235 Per Person
$235 per person. One night room and tax at the Lakeside Inn & Casino. One round per person at Edgewood Tahoe. Golf must be played Monday through Thursday ONLY. Package is based on double occupancy with a hotel stay of Sunday through Thursday night. Su
• Daily: Burger or taco with fries and soft drink for $1.99.
• Daily: Two-for-one breakfasts for $4.99. 5-10 a.m.
Branding Iron Café:
• Daily: Specials from $2.95 to $6.95. Around the clock.
• Monday-Friday: Specials, including sandwich with soup or salad, for $7.95. 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Cassidy’s Steak House:
• Daily: Special meal for $19 or mix and match special menu.
• Daily: Grand Slam breakfast for $3.49 with club card.
• Wednesday: Steak for $7.77. Includes $5 in free play. 3-9 p.m.
• Thursday and Tuesday: Taco for $1.75 or two tacos and a Corona for $4.99. 3-9 p.m.
• Daily: Bacon or sausage, home fries or hash browns and two eggs for $2.99. Midnight to noon.
• Daily: Monte Cristo for $4.99. 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Daily: Specials for $6.95. Pot roast, Monday; beef tips over noodles, Tuesday; country-fried pork chops, Wednesday; meatloaf, Thursday; shrimp platter, Friday; chopped steak, Saturday; and turkey dinner, Sunday. 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Daily: 8-ounce prime rib with soup or salad for $9.99. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Daily: One egg, one pancake and two strips of bacon for $2.99; petite chicken-fried steak and eggs for $3.99; petite ham steak or ground round and eggs for $4.99; and Italian scramble for $4.99. From 7-11 a.m.
• Daily: Seafood melt for $4.99; herb-roasted chicken for $4.99; hot turkey or roast beef sandwich for $5.99; chef’s wrap for $5.99; and a chef’s special for $6.99. From 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Add soup or salad bar for $1.99.
• Daily: Chicken pasta primavera for $6.99; Parmesan-crusted tilapia for $7.99; chef’s special for $8.99; and prime rib for $9.99. From 4-9 p.m. Add soup or salad bar for $1.99.
• Monday-Thursday: Two-for-one soup and salad bar for $6.99 for seniors with club card. 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Thursday and Tuesday: Beef stew for $4.95. From 4 p.m.
• Saturday: Bacon-wrapped fillet and shrimp for $8.95. From 4 p.m.
• Monday: All-you-can-eat fried chicken for $8.99. From 4 p.m.
CARSON VALLEY INN
Katie’s Country Kitchen:
• Daily: Ham steak and eggs for $5.99. Around the clock.
• Daily: Stack of pancakes with topping of the day for $4.99. 6-11 a.m.
• Daily: Lunch for $5.99. Choose from three-egg omelet, cheeseburger, beef stew, Mexicali plate or turkey wrap. 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Daily in February: Large beef burrito or two chicken tacos for $4.99, Monday; 8-ounce prime rib for $7.99, 12-ounce for $10.99, 1-pound for $13.99 or a cheeseburger without soup or salad for $4.99, Tuesday; breaded pork Milanese for $6.99, Wednesday; turkey breast for $7.99, Thursday; fillet of sole for $8.99, Friday; burgundy beef tips for $7.99, Saturday; and Southern-fried chicken with coleslaw for $5.99, Sunday. Includes soup or salad, excluding Monday, Sunday and as noted. 4-10 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, from 2-10 p.m. Sunday and from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday.
• Wednesday-Sunday: Three tapas with wine for $20. 5-9 p.m.
Palm Court Grill:
• Daily: Fillet and eggs for $3.99. 6-11 a.m.
• Daily: Fandango fillet for $5.99. 4-11 p.m.
Rum Jungle Buffet:
• Wednesday-Friday: Lunch buffet for $10.99 or $6.99 when paying with points. 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday: Dinner buffet for $10.99 or $6.99 when paying with points. 4:30-9 p.m.
• Thursday-Tuesday: Half-price pasta and wine menu. 5-9 p.m.
CLUB CAL NEVA
• Daily: 8-ounce prime rib for $9.95.
• Daily: Steak and eggs for $4.99. Around the clock.
• Friday-Saturday: 1-pound T-bone steak with appetizer, salad, dessert and a glass of wine for $12.95. 4-10 p.m.
• Wednesday-Sunday: Spaghetti, meatballs, soup, salad and bread for $6.50. 4-10 p.m.
• Daily: Hot dog and a draft beer for $3.75 and two tacos and a draft beer for $4.25.
• Daily: Hot dog and a Heineken for $4.75 and two tacos and a Heineken for $4.95.
• Daily: Slice of cheese pizza and a beer for $2.95.
• Daily: White chocolate-caramel or French vanilla cappuccino for $2.50.
• Daily: Hot meatloaf sandwich for $3.95. Around the clock.
• Monday-Friday: Specials from $2.99 to $4.95. Tuna, Monday; tacos, Tuesday; Philly cheesesteak, Wednesday; spaghetti and meat sauce, Thursday; and fish and chips, Friday. Around the clock.
• Daily: Hot dog and a draft beer for $1.50. 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Daily: Blue-plate special for $8.95, and soup and sandwich specials for $7.75. 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Monday-Friday: Two-for-one pizzas. 2-5 p.m.
• Daily: Fillet of beef with Gorgonzola for $17.85, chicken Alfredo for $12.70, pappardelle Bolognese for $11.85 and mushroom ravioli for $11.85. Includes soup or Caesar salad. 5-6 p.m.
Prime Rib Grill:
• Daily: 8-ounce prime rib with salad bar for $13.99, catch of the day with salad bar for $12.99, half-off appetizers with entrée and two-for-one glasses of select wines. 5-6 p.m.
• Sunday-Friday: Fillet of beef with Diane sauce for $22, catch of the day for $16.99 and roast chicken breast for $15.99. Includes wedge salad and sundae. 5-6 p.m.
• Daily: Bacon or sausage and eggs for $4.99; ham and eggs for $5.99; all omelets for $5.99; and steak or chicken-fried steak and eggs for $6.99. Midnight to 6 a.m.
• Daily: Pork chile verde for $8.50, Monday; ground round-steak with mushroom gravy for $7.95, Tuesday; grilled Thai beef salad for $6.99, Wednesday; upside-down chicken pot pie for $7.50, Thursday; blackened salmon for $8.95, Friday; smoked pork ribs, beef brisket and hot links for $9.50, Saturday; and 10-ounce prime rib for $11.50, Sunday. Includes soup or salad. 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
GOLD DUST WEST
• Daily: Two eggs, bacon or sausage, hash browns and toast for $1.99. 12:01-6 a.m.
• Daily: Prime rib with salad for $7.77. 11 a.m. through dinner.
• Daily: All-you-can-drink draft beer or house wine for an additional $3 with local club card. 4-9 p.m. Sunday-Thursday and 4-10 p.m. Friday-Saturday.
• Monday-Friday: Lunch specials starting at $9.50.
• Sunday-Thursday: Oscar-style fillet mignon, chanterelle chicken or Pacific salmon fillet for $25.50. Includes soup or salad and dessert. 5-6 p.m.
• Daily: 10 percent discount for club members 55 and older.
• Daily: Chef’s omelet for $4.25. 6-11:30 a.m.
• Daily: Breakfasts starting at $1.75 from 6-11:30 a.m. and dinners starting at $5.95 from 11:30 a.m. to closing.
Sun Valley Steak House:
• Daily: Twin lobster tails or fillet mignon and lobster for $19.95. Includes soup or salad.
• Tuesday-Saturday: 12-ounce prime rib for $12.95. Includes soup or salad. 5-6 p.m.
• Thursday: 1-pound New York steak, rib-eye or prime rib for $16.95.
JOHN ASCUAGA’S NUGGET
• Wednesday-Saturday: Free glass of Spanish wine with the purchase of Basque garlic chicken or paella. 5 p.m. to closing.
• Wednesday-Saturday: Fillet mignon and giant shrimp for $23.95. 5 p.m. to closing.
• Thursday: Four wine and tapas pairings for $20. 5-8 p.m.
• Friday: Four beer and appetizer pairings for $18. 5-8 p.m.
• Daily: Specials for $6.95. 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Daily: Steak and eggs for $4.95. 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
• Wednesday-Sunday: Buffet for $12.95.
• Sunday-Thursday: 10-ounce prime rib, 10-ounce top sirloin or pan-seared Pacific salmon for $25. Served with soup or salad and gelato. 5:30-6:30 p.m.
• Sunday-Thursday: 10-ounce prime rib, pan-seared Alaskan salmon or stuffed chicken breast for $19. Served with soup or wedge salad and gelato. 3-6 p.m.
• Sunday-Tuesday: Appetizers and an entrée for $20. Minimum of two people. 5-6:30 p.m.
• Daily: Breakfast for $6.99. Midnight to 6 a.m.
• Daily: Chinese specials from $5.99 to $7.99. 2-5 p.m.
• Monday-Friday: Lunch for $6.95. Beef stroganoff or hot turkey breast sandwich, Mondays; French dip or chicken clubhouse, Tuesdays; beef fajitas or chicken burrito, Wednesdays; beef grinder hoagie or Salisbury steak, Thursdays; and fish and chips or Dagwood sandwich, Fridays. Add soup or salad for $1.25. 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Monday-Friday: Comfort food for $7 and $6 for club members 55 and older. Around the clock.
• Daily: Hot dog and 16-ounce Pepsi for $2.50. 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• Daily: Fifty-cent specials for club members 50 and older, including coffee, doughnut, ice cream and cup of soup.
• Daily: Specials for club members 50 and older.
• Daily: Two eggs, two pancakes and bacon for $2.99 with club card. Around the clock.
• Daily: Hot dog and 12-ounce draft beer for $2.50.
• Daily: Buffet for $8.99 Sunday through Thursday and $10.99 Friday and Saturday with club card.
• Daily: 1-pound rib-eye for $19.95. Includes soup or salad and cheesecake. 11-2 a.m.
• Daily: Steak and lobster for $18.99; and steak and crab for $16.99. 2 p.m. to 3 a.m.
• Monday-Friday: Lunch specials for $6.50. 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Sunday-Thursday: Pancakes and eggs for $4.50; cheeseburger for $4.99; and country breakfast for $2.99. Midnight to 6 a.m.
• Sunday-Thursday: Dinner specials for $8.95. 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Flavors! The Buffet:
• Monday-Thursday: Breakfast for $9.49, lunch for $10.49 and dinner for $13.49.
• Daily: Combination pan roast for $12.50. 1:30-6 p.m.
• Daily: Lunch specials from $8.50. 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Daily: Dinner specials from $10.50. 5 p.m. to closing.
• Sunday-Friday: Fillet Oscar for $25. Includes soup or salad and marble cheesecake. 5-6 p.m.
TERRIBLE’S GOLD RANCH
• Daily: Deuces Deluxe. Two eggs, two pancakes and two pieces of bacon or sausage for $2.22 with club card. 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Daily: All-you-can-eat spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread and salad for $4.99 with club card. 11 a.m. to closing.
• Daily: Steak and lobster meal for $14.99 with club card. 4 p.m. to closing.
• Daily: Any burger with draft beer or house wine for $8.99. Includes $2 FreePlay. 6 a.m. to closing.
TERRIBLE’S RAIL CITY
• Monday-Friday: Two-topping pizza for $5, Monday; T-bone steak for $5.95, Tuesday; chicken wing for 40 cents, Wednesday; beer sampler with entrée, Thursday; and French fries for $1, Friday. 11 a.m. to closing.
City Café Restaurant:
These require a silver, gold or platinum club card.
• Daily: Two eggs, two pancakes and two pieces of bacon for $2.22. Around the clock.
• Daily: New York steak and lobster for $11.95. 5-10 p.m.
• Sunday-Thursday: Buffet for $5.55. 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4-10 p.m.
• Daily: Specials for $3.99. Includes diced ham and scrambled eggs; bacon or sausage with eggs, biscuits and gravy; and French toast with bacon or sausage. Midnight to 11 a.m.
• Daily: Specials for $5.75. 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Daily: Prime rib for $10.95. 2-5 p.m.
Pancho and Willie’s:
• Daily: Two-item Mexican combination; petite top sirloin and shrimp skewer; pork chops; or half chicken for $6.50; and 10-ounce prime rib for $11.95. 4-5:30 p.m.
• Sunday-Thursday: 12-ounce rib-eye or prime rib for $14.95; and pepper-crusted salmon fillet for $14.95. 4:30-5:30 p.m.